Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

How To Respond to and/or Create Thread's

You first must be viewing the thread that you want to respond to. Then, to Respond to any thread, click the button labeled +Reply to Thread. Next type your text with in the text editor. Once finished you will finally Click the Post Quick Reply button from the lower right corner of the text editor.

To Create a New Thread altogether you must be in the forum you wish to create the thread in. You will do this from the page that shows all the existing thread titles. Click the +Post New Thread button and enter your thread title and info in the text editor. To finish simply click the Submit New Thread button from the lower right corner of the text editor, and you are done.