1320Nation Forums - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. have seen before

have seen before. The aunt is still injured. I have to smile sincerely, I don't know how to judge women, it makes people feel distressed. How to not hurt, Wechat said a lot, used on the party, the use of very few, aunt's stomach disease repeated recurrent attacks, continue to see a doctor to take medicine, the doctor told her not to move, spread the matter, she is like The devil is chasing the roots and thinking hard. Her stubbornness is the same as her stomach. Although the husband repeatedly promised ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The year will soon e

The year will soon end in the cold of winter. The unit was changed, and it was left idle at home. The net listening to the second hand ticking and turning has been confusing for several years. Gradually I feel that it is not just that you can have a clear goal, you can have a firm will, you can have a focused emotion, you can do things clearly and clearly, and you can enjoy life happily. After 40 years of incomprehension, you slowly become a disfigured and exhausted, and willingly wait for you to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It is always embarrassing

It is always embarrassing during the day, because there is the sun, it is as fierce as fire, steel is strong, indestructible, it is difficult to understand the connotation and uniqueness of the sun, and its arrival is just to avoid. But at night, watching the window alone, what did I think ofat I saw at the window was a splendid interstellar, and the affectionate stars shimmered in a glimpse of light <a href="www.cheapcigarettesfamily.com">Carton Cigarettes For Sale Online</a>. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Night, deep and silent.

Night, deep and silent. There are some faint starlights in the deep sky [url=www.vonderhain.com/marlboro]Marlboro Lights Carton For Sale[/url], faint, if nothing. The moon is still bright. I wandered on the lonely, quiet, small stone road. The neon lights above the top of the head change the colorful light. In the dark night, it looks so beautiful and warm, just like the girl swinging in a graceful posture, dancing on the light steps, people are stunned.nce, I was proud of myself and my family. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The moonlight in the city

The moonlight in the city illuminates the dream [url=www.npsmoking.com]Marlboro Cigarettes With Gold Band[/url], please guard it, if one day can reunite, let happiness fill the whole night.elodious song, sung in the streets of the city.moon is really beautiful, but I can't feel the happiness in the song. "Appreciate the moonlight." Whenever I look up at the moon in the city, I will call for a round moon in my heart. However, the moon in the city always disappoints me: the gray sky, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast