Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

BlackBear Performance Autocal

It's no secret but most know Justin at BlackBear Performance is the goto guy for tuning and flashing ECM's on GM's. I just purchased their new AutoCal device the uses EFILive software to tune my chevy. In short, the tuning is done by receiving map profiles by way of email taken from the logged data from the autocal after being connected to my vehicle. I just purchased everything so I'm thinking it will be around a week when I get the new tune up in my vehicle. I will report updates on this as I get them.

Black Bear Performance :: Custom Tuning Solutions for 96 and newer GM Vehicles
    EFILive Web Site

Similar Threads:
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Very nice, like getting log files and changing the tune-up. Sounds familiar!

-

ECS Performance Tuning "Mobile Dyno Service, Chassis, Clutch, and Track Setup"
    Worlds quickest and fastest Gordo with no-bars!

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entrySocial1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    is it like keepin a laptop hooked up in the truck/car to swap tuns or did i miss it

mafia motorsports
    l 08 750 hybrd 1000 swap "only 1 in the country".......bet that! 06 zx14 07zx14 07 1k all bottle fed
    704 202 5732

Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered
    I was interested in doing this awhile back. Frank if you purchased the equipment, let me rent it from you to log mine & get justin to reflash my Avalanche when you get done with yours

Do Dirty Racing
    Powered by Possum Racing soon
    Nobody Moves, Nobody Gets Hurt

251-895-0485

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike Turner View Post
    I was interested in doing this awhile back. Frank if you purchased the equipment, let me rent it from you to log mine & get justin to reflash my Avalanche when you get done with yours
    Sure thing. I think you have to buy a license in case you already didn't know that.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    that it the bomb..

330LB C4 Racing/ Slo 4 Da Po Racing Super Heavy Hitter
    504-559-6939 TEAM APE SPONSORED
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jarion04/feed

Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post
    Sure thing. I think you have to buy a license in case you already didn't know that.
    Yes sir...just waiting on you to compile enough data & I'll Justin @ Blackbear to see what all he needs me to do

Be sure to let us know how u like the tune

Do Dirty Racing