Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Using a tablet

I'm curious if anyone played this game using a tablet instead of a phone?

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    dont know why I've never tried. For some reason my tablet keeps freezing so we dont even use it no more.

330LB C4 Racing/ Slo 4 Da Po Racing Super Heavy Hitter
    504-559-6939 TEAM APE SPONSORED
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jarion04/feed

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    I have the newest ipad and of coarse it doesn't support the Bike Edition app. It does support the car app and I have made a few passes just to see what it was like and it really is a lot easier to hit your shift points. I mean a lot easier! If they ever do release it for the ipad I guess I will have it made then.

Big J likes this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    I love my phone.. i have the Galaxy Note Cell... its HUGE. Cracked the screen though.. I'm waiting for my replacement to come in the mail now. Should be here tommorrow. Trying to save $30 and order my phone case online it took 2weeks for the case to get in and i dropped the phone in the meantime. Saving $30 costed me $199 deductible.

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Right after buying this EVO LTE I went online and bought a really nice case as well. Seidiois the brand of the case. Active Combo is the model of the case which even has a built in Kickstand like the phone does. I saved about $15 from buying it off ebay from place in California. I use a similar type case on my ipad (which I bought for my wife and never use) and I'm very impressed with the durability.

Btw, what size screen is on your phone? Mine has a 4.7 inch

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Hey I don't know if you have seen these yet, and this video only shows you what it looks like rather then what it does. I'm bringing this up to you because it works on more then just a HTC phone. Anyway, it streams absolutely everything on your phone to your tv. As long as your tv has a hdmi port everything should work. So instead of me listing each thing on your phone like video, music, pic's, ect....I will in this post just say that you can play your games from your phone to your tv. Big ole 2 1/2 foot bikes and you should be able to hit shift points with ease with this setup! I saw it on ebay for under $90.

I would also say if you are interested you might see if there is others out there that you might like better. I'm going to order one and it looks like it will be a week before getting it because this place also looks to be in California.

*Edit- After reading a review on this device they say it's not 100% perfect in all situations. But it does works well in most cases. Something about not being able to play games correctly cause some parts of games don't display fully from one screen to another. But I really would like it just to see my pic's and video on my phone to the tv.They said one cool thing was streaming live video from your phone wirelessly to the tv. So like as a joke you could put it in one room in your house and laugh at your company in another room. Anyway it was something I came across and thought I's pass it along.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Here this better shows a little of what it can do.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    Nice.. This one can Bluetooth to the tv... If I had a blue tooth tv

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Nice.. This one can Bluetooth to the tv... If I had a blue tooth tv
    Yeah I know what you mean. I haven't bought a new tv cause the next generation tv are coming out now so I have been waiting to get one of those.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hiiiiiiiii
    no idea,,

I'm proud to be a loyal 1320Nation.com Member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast