Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

The New HTC EVO 4G LTE

EVO4GLTE.jpg

I ordered the new evo today. I had to wait until today because of having a type of employee account. This is suppose to be the badass smartphone on the market, this month.

This phone will be replacing my original evo 4G. I saw in person yesterday and it is larger then my old one. Like anything else it's fun getting the new hot ticket phone on the market, but I'm sure this phone will have it's share of issues here in the beginning.

Anyone else getting one of these?

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Still loving my Samsung Galaxy Note. .. I think time is still bigger.... Lol

330LB C4 Racing/ Slo 4 Da Po Racing Super Heavy Hitter
    504-559-6939 TEAM APE SPONSORED
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jarion04/feed

Designer
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Very very nice, I'm still sticking with my samsung galaxy S2 but I wouldn't mind this new HTC lte

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Very very nice, I'm still sticking with my samsung galaxy S2 but I wouldn't mind this new HTC lte
    What would you say is the best part about your phone?

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entrySocialOverdriveCreated Album pictures1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Looks pretty awesome. Features too! Let us know how you like it.

2006 GSXR 1k -- slow, for now...
    Reach me @ 903-263-9502 or jason.r.wray@gmail.com
    IF ANY TRACK INFORMATION IS INACCURATE, PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION.

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    I still have my evo4g. I use it for a Ipod and camera. It still amazes me with the smooth feel of the touch screen. I liked that phone. If it wasn't for Sprint kicking me of the network I would still be using it now.

Designer
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post
    What would you say is the best part about your phone?
    How fast it is, the video performance of watching movies, the capability I'm able to do such as connecting it to the computer instantly being able to trade information back and forth very easily using Kier. I max out my phones performance in every thing that it can handle.

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    How fast it is, the video performance of watching movies, the capability I'm able to do such as connecting it to the computer instantly being able to trade information back and forth very easily using Kier. I max out my phones performance in every thing that it can handle.
    So I take it you root your phone? And if you do, is there a lot of benefit to doing that?

Btw, my phone will be here tomorrow!

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    I still have my evo4g. I use it for a Ipod and camera. It still amazes me with the smooth feel of the touch screen. I liked that phone. If it wasn't for Sprint kicking me of the network I would still be using it now.
    Yeah the evo 4g is what I have now and been using since the 1st day they were released. It was flawless until I dropped it in the toilet. It worked after it dried out. But after 4-5 weeks it started going down hill until I had to have it replaced with another. Then I had a few problems with the replacement. But other then the battery not lasting very long it has been a real nice phone. I favorite feature is the hdmi output.

I'll spend all day tomorrow setting up the new one to my liking. I have a feeling I'm going get some let downs like some of my apps not working with the new Android 4.0, aka Ice Cream Sandwich. But if that astounding HD experience weren’t enough, it also has Beats Audio built in! Btw, they offered two different types of Dre's headphones but I didn't get them cause I figured I could find them at a better price.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post
    Yeah the evo 4g is what I have now and been using since the 1st day they were released. It was flawless until I dropped it in the toilet. It worked after it dried out. But after 4-5 weeks it started going down hill until I had to have it replaced with another. Then I had a few problems with the replacement. But other then the battery not lasting very long it has been a real nice phone. I favorite feature is the hdmi output.

I'll spend all day tomorrow setting up the new one to my liking. I have a feeling I'm going get some let downs like some of my apps not working with the new Android 4.0, aka Ice Cream Sandwich. But if that astounding HD experience weren’t enough, it also has Beats Audio built in! Btw, they offered two different types of Dre's headphones but I didn't get them cause I figured I could find them at a better price.
    I still havent played with my new phone to master all the cool features

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast