have seen before - Blogs - 1320Nation Forums

View RSS Feed

ylq

have seen before

Rate this Entry
have seen before. The aunt is still injured. I have to smile sincerely, I don't know how to judge women, it makes people feel distressed. How to not hurt, Wechat said a lot, used on the party, the use of very few, aunt's stomach disease repeated recurrent attacks, continue to see a doctor to take medicine, the doctor told her not to move, spread the matter, she is like The devil is chasing the roots and thinking hard. Her stubbornness is the same as her stomach. Although the husband repeatedly promised that the woman did not have an accident, she would not divorce and leave home. She said that she still couldn��t figure out: the husband who is so unscrupulous, there are women who are rare, this woman has to be a low-lying woman? If you don't understand, then it is necessary to be so painful to recruit your own upset husband <a href="www.cigarettesnewports.com">Cigarettes Wholesale</a>. She is really suffering from resentment, and she has to be better than her husband and her eyes are tighter. Her husband��s mobile phone has been turned over by her many times, and every text message will be interpreted by her imagination into a long-lasting love story. Husband finally couldn't stand her persistent questioning and anger, and admitted that she was no longer in contact with others. Auntie smothered, no longer looking for me to talk. Really watching them love more than before, but also very often see her husband on the way home to talk to a woman <a href="www.sale-cigarettes.com">Buy Cheap Cigarettes</a>, swearing Mandarin, listening to the aunt said that the woman is speaking Mandarin. Ago's voice is very gentle, with little helplessness and affectionate tone, sometimes with red eyes crying. I can't talk too much, just to have an interest and sympathy to taste their things. I wrote a summer whisper in the past few years. It is the confusion about this kind of thing, and there is still no answer. The world of adult emotions is not as good as the young people's quality. The mist of the scent is generally ghostly, and each explores it. But there is love, it is very valuable. To love yourself is a duty and a must. To love others is an ability. Some people say that the one with more love is destined to be weak. I think that if it is worthy of love, people are still willing to do the abilities of the weak and trivial, and listen to the fading of the emotional story. It is also like listening to the flowers, but it is a thousand times. It will always be helpless. Going, I seem to know that Yan returned <a href="www.usa-newports.com">Carton Of Newports Price</a>, not like life fell to the point of ruthless love. I found more and more people around the Buddha, the stars pushed the waves, the era of good men and women came to love the Zen Buddhism very well taught and enlightened. The song about religion is the best to listen to, quiet, relaxed, generous, like a drunken state of sleep to remove the seven feelings, mixed with meditation, body and mind calm and relaxed. I can't call myself a good man or a woman, too far from the realm that the Buddha asks. But the pleasure of enjoying one of the peace and Buddhism is to help the suffering people get rid of the pain and resentment mentally <a href="www.usa-newports.com">Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes</a>, and it is still. There is also interest in the study of cultural phenomena, but ordinary people still believe in it to seek spiritual dependence and shelter, so as to get rid of the pain and entanglement of the human world is the root of Buddhism, good is its essence. We all believe in good and good news, but clearly see that good people do not live long. Christianity is also asked why God does not reward good people. They say that suffering is a reward for good people. It seems to be far-fetched. It seems that God is a little dizzy. Buddha tells you that the debts owed by your previous life need to be repaid in this life. Some people will have some illusions about the unknown when they came, and they can't prove that they are not. It is easy to believe that they have it under guidance. Most people are loyal, and they have done what they have done, and they are willing to accept the painful punishment of this life. Willingness is the best mentality to alleviate suffering, and the Buddha has caught it. People are more painful than animals, that is, they are attracted by thoughts and emotions. If they can throw away their emotions, they will have no more painful reasons. However, it is difficult for ordinary people to let go, so they have to retreat and be willing to accept them. . And people always hope that the new beginning will have good results. I missed it in this life. It is also a good choice to use the life-saving blessings of this life. So in the end, this life is to suffer and suffer good deeds, for the next generation, For the sake of peace of mind, the Buddha is actually an extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and insightful human being. Buddhism's Purdue people are separated from the bitter sea, combining deep scientific psychology, physiology, philosophy, natural sciences, social sciences and other scientific things, combined with in-depth analysis of human nature, forming a powerful tool to medical humanity. The pain of the soul, tapping the potential of human beings, and achieving harmony and harmony. It is often difficult for people themselves to restrain their own will and emotions. There is such an external intangible omnipresent religious will that most people recognize to restrain themselves and give them tremendous support. Of course, it is good. However, the shortcut to get rid of the pain is so, the letter is easy to superstitious, knowing that it has a profound scientific reason, the letter is willing to believe in reliance. The Buddha said that self-denial is a kind of sublime and difficult to achieve, so that his followers are humbly and lenient, and people who admire the Buddha are worshipped by the Buddha. Great wisdom! Great invention and Created, if the development of science and technology has put wings on people's ideals, I would like to say that religion is more like a crutches of the world's souls. It is the same voice that helps people's souls come to the hometown of peace of mind <a href="www.cigars-home.com">Newport Cigarettes Carton Price</a>. Listening, just from the heart, Bodhi has no trees, and there is no such thing as a mirror in the mirror. It is a worldly, joyful and reassuring. In the coming year, the spring breeze is still on both sides of the strait, and I am willing to listen to the branches on the green leaves. I am also willing to listen to the strong voices of the busy work of my relatives and friends, the triviality of life, the scream of screaming and the scream of care. Smiles come from the heart, the winter sun is warm, you are beautiful, miss you.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments