Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Oklahoma City Street Racing

Street Outlaws

It's been said that Oklahoma City has the fastest cars in street racing, in the nation.

Personally I don't believe it. I say that because I have seen some serious stuff on the eastcoast.

So is someone full of BS, or is the hardcore equipment actually in Okla?

Similar Threads:
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Ii was wondering the same thing frank...

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboy View Post
    Ii was wondering the same thing frank...
    Yeah no doubt. They just spit that jink out for attempting to boost tv ratings. Maybe they can sell more tshirts by saying that.

I don't know if yoy hav been watching that show or not but some of what they race with, and some of the place they do it aint nothing to be braggin about.

That one ole boy looks like everytime he reaches the 1000ft mark he yanks on the steering wheel so the car gets out of control. Again, it must...no it has to be one of those tv ratings things.

But outside of that I think the show is badass. It would be awesome to see more and more of those kind of shows on tv. Hopefully they don't make the personality of show as running from the law, cause that's not cool.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation