0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocialRecommendation Second Class

few things

Well to start us out I know its been awhile since I have posted any updates and reasons to that is I have been in process of moving and when so it took cable company awhile to get internet and everything hooked up then by time it was done its time to go racing..

Last maryland race we went to we had nothing but problems and chasing jothing but gremlins with both the turbo and nos bike. Turbo bike slowed down 2 tenths over the weekend Nd the nos bike nitrous system continued to just keep shutting off.

So we make it home and looked over everything and I found that on the turbo bije the hose that connects charge tube to the plenum had been blown off Nd hos3 clamps had done backed off and were barly hanging on lol. Fixed that and said well we will wait till vmp to find out if it was fixed.

Nitrous bike we decided hey lets put everything to do with the nos sytem on a separate relay and its own battery source. We did that and had to wait for vmp aswell.

We get to vmp and start testing friday with the turbo bike and bam what we did fixed the issue and couldn't keep the bike on the ground lol.. get out to the tree and would stand right on up. Worked on clutch and got it to where I could still controll it and ride it out an went a 7.59 189 letting out right at the 1000ft mark because it started to wheelie up again lol. That pass on the logger I let out of it 2 times to 68% tps to ride it out and let completely out at the 1000. So it would had been a good pass if didnt have to do all that .

With the nos bike we went out and dide a 7.39 192 off the trailer wheelie all the way down the 1/8 if you would had seen it everyone said it had to be the prettiest smoothest wheelie every on a prostreet bike lol. Bu that just showed us we had the nitrous problem fixed and never shut off going down the track like it had before. Tuned it a little bit more and got her to a 7.300 194 staying on the ground all fhe way

Race ended up getting canceled sunday due to the monsoon storm that came through Saturday. Looking forward to the MIR race coming up. Should he a good one!!

Thanks to 1320nation , greg wallace , rodney williford, bj pryer, all of 3sixty5 racing! Without these guys we woukdnt be able to do what we do!!