Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Brock's Performance Joins Our Community

Best known-Brocks Performance, strives to lead in the innovation, research and development, manufacturing and distribution of performance components and associated information in the motorcycle industry.

Brock's Performance has came on-board as an official supporter of 1320Nation.com. A forum for Brock's Performance has been added to our midway section where the Brock's Performance Team will soon be promoting a large list of products and services.

I have personally known Brock Davidson since we 1st met back in 1983. Brock and I were both part of a motorcycle drag racing community that raced nearly every month at Muncie Dragway. Back then a promoter Tim Mills put on a rather attractive event where 350-500 racer's attended each race.

Since meeting Brock back then, I have watched him over the years innovate a long list of products. He has grown a decent sized business that has been helping several racer's get their program to that next level.

I could actually write and write about Brock and his accomplishments. But I would rather share most of those things for another time here on 1320Nation.com. In short I want to say that I am doing some things that will simplify how you the racer will be able to obtain the Absolute Most Info available for any sponsor's products you might become interested in. AND.... In similar fashion, Brock is doing some of the same type of stuff on his website. The result of this will be beneficial for everyone. So...You will come to 1320Nation to read from others what has been working for them. You then go to Brock's Performance forum located in our Sponsor's Midway Section and locate the products that interest you. From that point with Brock's new setup which consist of Informative Info and Streamlined Ordering. You can then redirect back to forum in Brock's Performance Section here on 1320Nation and share your experience whenever it's convenient for you.

Overall we have the perfect ingredients to put something special together for our members.

I'm glad to Brock on-board and look forward doing some interesting things especially for those of you that appreciate hard work.

Similar Threads:
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

1320Nation Sponsor
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thank you Frank. It seems like a long time since I used to head to Muncie just to try to win $100 to be the quickest no bar bike around but back then, it was a big deal. I remember the race when Tim had the quickest riders from Arizona and California show up! I pulled off number one qualifier on my car tire bike with a low 8.60, I believe? Not too bad for the late 1980s. Those really were the days, with John St. Pierre trying to street race on the little side road NEXT to the track it was crazy, but the most fun anyone could have, and we really took it for granted that it would never be any other way. You always had a thirst for learning, running around (with your wife patiently at your side) asking EVERY question you could think to ask; its funny how our paths have changed a bit as we have aged Sort of different, but still really the same.

Im happy to see 1320Nation.com get going. We need places to share our knowledge and the sports heritage.

Brock
    Brocks Performance

qmizer likes this.

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1 year registeredSocial5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Welcome aboard Brock!!!

I'm proud to be a loyal 1320Nation.com Member.

1320Nation Sponsor
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thanks qmizer

To say the atmosphere over on psychobike has gotten a bit 'hostile' - is a bit of an understatement. Don't get me wrong, I have a bunch of friends and good customers over there... but without proper moderation, it's a madhouse overrun by thugs and bullies.

Good content is buried in hate and negativity. I refuse to make the time to participate. Frank and I would not see eye to eye on occasion, but he truly cared about the site and wouldn't stand for the BS that goes on now.

Brock
    Brocks Performance

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Brock, we're very appreciative that you have become part of the family. And joining us here in the early stages as a website supporter will carry a lot of weight with members over the years .

As for any issues that have plagued Psychobike since I have left there, is that I really only know what people have rarely mentioned to me. I have only logged into that site 4 times now since March 30th. I put all my time into 1320Nation.com with a goal of shaping it into something well above what I would have been able to do with the psychobike site as it was. Rather then only supporting just a fraction of what goes on at a drag racing facility, we are now working towards supporting all aspects of drag racing in general.

One final thing I'd like to mention about psychobike, and that is I predict that less then 10% of the current member base there even know about this website or the fact that I even sold that website and moved on. There are still members there that contact me weekly asking for my help in some way. Most are members that are getting ripped off by other members, but once I ask them if they knew that over there anymore they are generally surprised.

Business owners as well all other race enthusiast that have been dealing with BS on psychobike have another option. 1320Nation.com

qmizer likes this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation