Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

So Much Pain

Ok so now I'm a little more willing to talk about the experience I went through all of last week. Anyone that has ever had problems with Kidney Stones will probably agree there is NO worse pain that compares to the pain you deal with when kidney stones are the reason for it. I had actually went to the ER two times in a two day period.

I remember one of the ER nurses saying that she has had her own children at home and also experienced kidney stones. She said the kidney stones for her were worse then giving birth to any of her kids.

I'm the type of person that has to be near death before I even go to the hospital. What makes it bad in my case is the ER staff wont give you any pain relief until results come back from CT scan.

I would not wish kidney stones on my worse enemy.

So anyway I go to see a doc tomorrow about doing a lazer procedure that hopefully will get things taken care of.

Similar Threads:
      OWNER ADMIN OF:
      1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Super Moderator Awards:
      Posting Award

Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries
      My Mood
      Amused
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
      Glad to see you posting again. My Dad had 3 kidney stone surgerys. Only thjng the doctors could attribute it to was a high intake of iced tea. Must have been the source because he stopped drinking iced tea and hadn't had another kidney stone since.

He had back surgery a few months later.. we had to take care of him like a baby and he said back surgery or a heart attack wasn't nothing compared to those kidney stones

330LB C4 Racing/ Slo 4 Da Po Racing Super Heavy Hitter
      504-559-6939 TEAM APE SPONSORED
      http://www.youtube.com/user/jarion04/feed

Administrator
      Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
      Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
      My Mood
      Busy
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
      Thanks!

I went to the doc earlier this afternoon and I was real glad I went! I found out that the kidney has a huge blockage in the ureter tube (it's the tube between the kidney & bladder). It's actually causing so much stress on the kidney due to it not being able to drain properly that it has already started damaging the kidney. If not taken care of soon it will cause the kidney fail and basically reduce to the size of a raisin.

The doc and I together compared images from a CT Scan I had 13 months ago and determined this blockage happened during that time span, They are going to call me at home tomorrow to discuss the next step.

What has me freaked out more then anything is that I just passed a kidney stone in the other kidney that was say the size baby pea that just all but killed me. And what I have already halfway down the ureter tube is the size of a quarter. And I have had exactly NO pain from it whatsoever. The doc said there was some kind of medical explanation for it but it simply doesn't make any sense at all to me. I asked him if this huge blockage could move any and begin putting me through hell and he said yes it was possible. So until I get what ever process done that they will call me about in the meantime I feel kind of like a walking time bomb should the blockage move anymore. Whatever plan, I'm going to get it scheduled right away and get this crap behind me.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
      1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
      Posting Award

Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries
      My Mood
      Amused
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
      Wow.. You will be in my prayers 4sure

Administrator
      Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
      Busy
      Achievements:
      Ok so I had the surgery about 14hrs ago. Without going into full details everything went ok except I was shocked with the amount of pain I had after coming home. They placed a stint during the process and ended up leaving it in to where I will have to have it removed in January.

Once I heal from the procedure I'm excited to see if there will be any notable improvements with my health having both kidneys working again. I have already noticed swelling I have had since the kidney became completely blocked is now gone. In thinking about it now I made a mistake with not measuring my stomach before surgery to see if I were to get lucky and have it shrink with having both kidneys working again. Oh well...

OWNER ADMIN OF:
      1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
      Posting Award

Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries
      My Mood
      Amused
      Achievements:
      Glad your procedure was successful one day at a time.. you'll be in Louisiana berore you know it hint...hint

Administrator
      Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
      Busy
      Achievements:
      Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
      Glad your procedure was successful one day at a time.. you'll be in Louisiana berore you know it hint...hint
      I'd have to knock a hole in the floorboard and install a garden hose with a funnel if I make the trip now.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
      1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
      Posting Award

Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries
      My Mood
      Amused
      Achievements:
      one day at a time buddy

Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
      I hope your feeling better and you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

ECS Performance Tuning "Mobile Dyno Service, Chassis, Clutch, and Track Setup"
      Worlds quickest and fastest Gordo with no-bars!

Administrator
      Status
      vCash
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
      Busy
      Achievements:
      Quote Originally Posted by TunerRacer View Post
      I hope your feeling better and you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
      Thanks Bro!

OWNER ADMIN OF:
      1320NATION.COM