Frank can you keep the new posts up longer...

Thread: Frank can you keep the new posts up longer...

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Frank can you keep the new posts up longer...

It seems like every time I get on here especially the weekends the "New Posts" list is always very short almost as if its on an auto-recycle. I like the idea that the new posts stay up longer and if that can happen, maybe it will generate a little more discussion on topics. I know the first thing I do everytime I get on to any of the forums Im a member of is click on the new posts button to see what everyone is chatting about. Just my 2 cents.

Similar Threads:
    meltedsparkplug@gmail.com

Awards:
    User with most referrers

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocialRecommendation Second Class
    Well thats the problem Once you read it and have posted on it after a time it will refresh and if nobody has commented on the thread it wont be updated back to the new post. What you can do is click on the link it normally gives below that says click here for past 24 hour post.

MODERATOR OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Sponsor WILLIFORD RACING :beach: :beach: 1320NATION.COM Sponsor
    www.facebook.com/neal.riddle

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    Well here we go. I was just on the new posts page and sure enough I post up a response to a thread and when Im done I hit the New Posts button to go back to to the 10-15 "new posts" and now its down to 2. I think that if you guys want to get the traffic up and keep it there you need to have the new posts stay up longer. I hate to say it but Im not going to be trolling through the forums to look up the newest threads. Again this is a suggestion based on MY browsing style but Im sure this is probably true for others as well. Just a suggestion.

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    It seems like every time I get on here especially the weekends the "New Posts" list is always very short almost as if its on an auto-recycle. I like the idea that the new posts stay up longer and if that can happen, maybe it will generate a little more discussion on topics. I know the first thing I do everytime I get on to any of the forums Im a member of is click on the new posts button to see what everyone is chatting about. Just my 2 cents.
    I enabled a 2nd New Post option you can try. If you look at smaller breadcrum navbar that is just below the larger main navbar to far left you will see this newer one I have mentioned. Use it and not the other. Try it and see if it functions any better for you. There is a few things I can still activate with this newer one so if what you're wanting isn't doing what you want, don't give up just yet. Let me know should that be the case and we'll move in the next direction for ya.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    Is this the area you are talking about?
    1320.jpg

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Yes that's the one. I'll go ahead not and see if I can get the rest of that mod working. Once it is working correctly it will have numbers below it the represent the number of new post and post from thread you have posted in. I see your smaller navbar still looks messed up. It should look like it does shown the pic without the red box.

sts.jpg

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    Cool, thanks for looking into this Frank. Is there a possibility that I have something with my browser that is causing the the "messed up navbar". If so, any recommendations for me to fix it?

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post
    I enabled a 2nd New Post option you can try. If you look at smaller breadcrum navbar that is just below the larger main navbar to far left you will see this newer one I have mentioned. Use it and not the other. Try it and see if it functions any better for you. There is a few things I can still activate with this newer one so if what you're wanting isn't doing what you want, don't give up just yet. Let me know should that be the case and we'll move in the next direction for ya.
    Agree with OP. Frank, I don't see ''breadcrum navbar''. Post a pic where its supposed to be.

I'm proud to be a loyal 1320Nation.com Member.