Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

TShirt Samples

I came across something today that looks like I can get shirts made with each persons screen name for around $25 shipped. The shirts you see below are like $19.70. I figured after adding the shipping fee the total would be around $25.
    The shirts can be any of the colors shown in the sample image. And I can do a lot more with the shirts like add additional stuff on it like down the sides of the sleeves. Or something on the back. But I just priced up the cost of one shirt with front logo and screen name and the cost is what I mentioned above. Not sure what the images will look like but I will show some to get an idea.

colorsamp.jpg

PS.jpg

PS2.jpg

FA.jpg

FA2.jpg

back1.jpg

Similar Threads:
    C_Henry and PoPo like this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Try www.logosports.com the shirt is nice but will look empty in a 5x. Won't be enough

330LB C4 Racing/ Slo 4 Da Po Racing Super Heavy Hitter
    504-559-6939 TEAM APE SPONSORED
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jarion04/feed

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Try www.logosports.com the shirt is nice but will look empty in a 5x. Won't be enough
    Have you clicked on your link lately? Check it and see if it's displaying what you thought it should be.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    I just checked the prices again and I think the $19.70 price already includes shipping. I also added just a few things on this one and the price jumped to $23.50.

IT2.jpg

Big J and C_Henry like this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Super Moderator Awards:
    Posting Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Adams View Post
    Have you clicked on your link lately? Check it and see if it's displaying what you thought it should be.
    Custom Shirts, Custom T-shirts, Custom Caps, Custom Sweatshirts, Custom Workwear & Team Jerseys

Hook me up a Black one and Ill gladly pay. That is a good price... Blow the logo up a bit on the back. I would sport that anytime

330LB C4 Racing/ Slo 4 Da Po Racing Super Heavy Hitter
    504-559-6939 TEAM APE SPONSORED
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jarion04/feed

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    I'm going to design one for myself 1st to make sure it looks ok before I look into getting any ordered for others. If it don't look or feel right I don't want others wasting their money.

C_Henry likes this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Donator Elite
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Cool , I'm in for 2 !!!

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Henry View Post
    Cool , I'm in for 2 !!!
    I'm glad you like them. Do you think the logo and member name is enough, or should there be more stuff added on the back, or?

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entrySocial1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    im in for 1 xl black with red lettering

mafia motorsports
    l 08 750 hybrd 1000 swap "only 1 in the country".......bet that! 06 zx14 07zx14 07 1k all bottle fed
    704 202 5732

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    I designed a shirt and ordered it. The downfall is they said I would have it before the 20th. Si I will have to wait awhile before knowing if these are ok shirts or not. But if you don't care I can order anyone what they want and have it sent to them. I could probably design a shirt and let you see what it will look like and let you know the price before hand. And in case anyone might be wondering I wont be making any money from these. These shirts cost you what they cost me.

C_Henry likes this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast