Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

I probably owe you an apology

If you are reading this you are probably already part of the drag racing family. So now let me introduce you to one of the most patient guys ever. ME!!!

As most of the motorcycle drag racing world knows I owned and sold the website psychobike.com. In selling the site there was two agreements. One agreement was the price of the website, and the other agreement was the amount they were to pay me to stay around the site for 12 months after the date of sale. The agreed amount was $30,000 and to be paid at $2500 a month. I was to turn in a invoice each month and a check was to be mailed to me. I was considered to be an consultant. After 3 months of the date of sale I was never paid ANYTHING. The 3 months were full of lies and excuses which came on one after another. I never said anything about this publicly because I wanted to give these guys ever chance to do the right thing which of coarse was to pay me what was agreed to pay me. To say the least I was extremely pissed, but yet very patient. They 1st wanted me to copy bank records I had with NLR & APE. When I asked why they wanted the records I was told it was because they were having trouble collecting money from NLR & APE and wanted to post these copies on the forum showing NLR & APE didn't know what they were talking about. So as it is my wife and I both are disabled and not able to get out that often. So the pb.com owners got mad and would not send me money owed at that time. I then get contacted by them say their lawyers would be in contact with and they would be taking me to court. A couple of days go be and the wife was able to go to the bank and get the NLR & APE copies we had. I was then told as soon as I faxed the copies they would get with their guy that sends the checks to send mine. There was no check sent but what I got instead of a check was a list of names of all the sponsors on pb.com asking for bank records for all on the list. The next response given to me was as soon as you get this info sent to us we will then send your check/s to you. After rounding up and sending them what they asked for, I get a 2 week run around about how they were waiting on the CEO to advise them on sending me my money. So instead of sending me the money owed I get another excuse saying we decided we're not going pay you unless you remove the bike section and NLR & APE banners from 1320Nation.

We then spoke on the phone where I pointed out that these guys simply did not want to pay me which is why they had spent the last three months giving excuses. I said it may be looked at differently had they been sending money owed per the agreement. But as we saw they never did. And I don't think they ever planned to. Nor did other admin's and moderator's on 1320Nation. I had shared everything with my partners on our new website to where they we able to see everything unfold as mentioned here.

I should have sensed these guys were corrupt and crooks before selling them the website, but I didn't. This was probably due to them not allowing me to mention anything about the sale of the site until after it was final. I never knew anything about these guys until the day I announced I sold the site to the members on pb.com. It was then when numerous red flags went up from members and sponsors that knew these guys from situations they had experienced with them in the past came up that day. After seeing the members and sponsors responses that day it made me feel like crap and very depressed. I felt like I had let our community down. And when I saw them arguing with members and then sponsors that did not want to continue as pb.com sponsors, I knew I had screwed up. And then comes them screwing me about money owed to me was the final straw. I'm not sure how they have been able to get away with these type of things in the past, but the motorcycle drag racing is a tight family that is not known to be tolerant of crooks.

I made a mistake in selling my website to these guys. I apologize for being a part of these guys to get where they have. If you have been affected somehow in a negative way by the sale of pb.com I'm truely sorry. But I promise I will do my part in providing everyone with a happy home once again. Partners and friends have already put a ton of effort into getting the 1320Nation.com site up running very well. It already has a lot more bells and whistle then any website I have built in the past. In time we will have a complete nation of drag racer's from all forms of drag racing. I'm extremely happy with what we have put together so far.

zx14 likes this.
    OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

www.facebook.com/1320Nation

Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered

Do Dirty Racing
    Powered by Possum Racing soon
    Nobody Moves, Nobody Gets Hurt

251-895-0485

1320Nation Sponsor
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Sounds like you have grounds for lawsuit against them to me....

We personally haven't had any issues (yet) with the new owners, but the traffic has definately decreased over there, and I have seen the negative posts/threads that are going on against vendors and it is disturbing to say the least.

On a better note though, I'm sure that I can speak for a lot of people here by saying that we do greatly appreciate everything you do for all of us and you should not have to apologize for trying to better the community!

Big J likes this.
    If you wanna fly, you gotta give up the shit that weighs you down,
    get low and get lean, get an EVIL SWINGARM.
    www.evilswingarms.com
    (336) 847-2476

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Frank Adams On Twitter Add Frank Adams on Facebook Add Frank Adams on Google+
    Add Frank Adams on Linkedin Visit Frank Adams's Youtube Channel Visit Frank Adams's Vimeo Channel
    My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Swingarms View Post
    Sounds like you have grounds for lawsuit against them to me....

We personally haven't had any issues (yet) with the new owners, but the traffic has definately decreased over there, and I have seen the negative posts/threads that are going on against vendors and it is disturbing to say the least.

On a better note though, I'm sure that I can speak for a lot of people here by saying that we do greatly appreciate everything you do for all of us and you should not have to apologize for trying to better the community!
    Thank you I appreciate your support as well. Those guys put me and my wife both through a lot of hell along with lies and broken promises. I would really like to move on and focus on getting our community back in shape. As I say had I known what I do now I would not have sold psychobike. It was not worth any of the BS. It's been a huge disruption in my families life to say the least. It really got to me when my wife broke down in tears a few days ago. Enough is enough.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points
    i hate to hear you having to go thru this b.s. but it is kinda sad what ways people go about handlingbusiness these days!

keep ya head up and make them give u what u deserve.

besides,
    hasnt everyone made the swap already?
    if they havent, yall start sending mass text again, and they will follow.

Big J likes this.
    I'm proud to be a loyal 1320Nation.com Member.

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Not good !!! If there is any thing we as members can do let us know.

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entrySocial1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    damn sry to hear this frank it's a shame that would a company would do this to anyone !! myslef an mafia motorsports are heare to stay an support you in anyway you need us

now i wont to slap some one.

Ike Turner likes this.
    mafia motorsports
    l 08 750 hybrd 1000 swap "only 1 in the country".......bet that! 06 zx14 07zx14 07 1k all bottle fed
    704 202 5732

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Why would you sell without a contract for the consultant fee?

I would get legal instead of pissed for 30k.. I'm just saying.

Kev

Administrator
    Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My Mood
    Busy
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackrat View Post
    Why would you sell without a contract for the consultant fee?

I would get legal instead of pissed for 30k.. I'm just saying.

Kev
    Of coarse there was a contract. But as we can see that still doesn't mean you are going to be paid.

They called me today and they were upset that I posted the amount they were to pay me to stick around for a year. And even though they screwed me they also thought I should remove this thread because it doesn't look good. I guess it's not like I should be upset that those guys jacked me.

At this point it's not about the money, it's the principal of it all. This has been going on since December 15th. I was very patient to say the least.

Btw, I can understand where they would be upset that I posted this, but it is the truth.

OWNER ADMIN OF:
    1320NATION.COM

Status
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    WOW!!! Sorry to hear this Frank.